Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- If you are a gaming person who wants the most powerful and balanced performance at an affordable price, then you won’t find a better deal than POCO X3 Pro.
- I definitely recommend to someone who does care too much about the software but instead hardware.
- This website provides you a detailed information about factory reset, hard reset, soft reset firmware files, recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, etc.
- TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source, community project developed to replace your stock recoveries.
On the other hand, with so much power at its disposal, the company doesn’t seem to have spent time refining the experience. The selfie camera which is unchanged is a 20MP Samsung S5K3T2 ISOCELL Plus 1/3.4″ Tetra-pixel sensor.
- The flagship chipset immediately makes the X3 Pro stand out.
- these steps shouldn’t require a PhD in software development either.
- Using these, you can build both
With over 11+ hours of video playback time and 17+ hours when browsing the web, the battery life was exceptional. You would be hard-pressed to kill its battery in a day unless you are gaming for hours in one sitting. On paper, this makes the Poco X3 Pro faster for almost all budget and midrange phones, and just behind the Snapdragon 888 and 865 found on 2021’s flagships.
But you should know that some phones in this price category come with 65W and they are faster. In my testing, the Poco X3 Pro offered outstanding battery life.
Features like a powerful stereo speaker setup, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a cooling system, and a high-refresh-rate display further improve the gaming experience. The Poco X3 Pro is a decent mid-range phone and is definitely at the top. However, it doesn’t come close to other mid-range models like the Redmi K40. Of course, that doesn’t mean that the Poco X3 Pro doesn’t offer a good experience. It comes with a 6.67-inch LCD Full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860Adreno 640 GPU. The phone comes with Poco’s Liquidcool Plus technology, which utilises copper heat pipe and graphite sheets for heat dissipation.